Terms and conditions:
Jewellery sold on the Website is made of the highest quality materials. The Company proudly showcases its best effort in providing attention to detail and craftsmanship. Each piece is handmade and most pieces produced by the company are one of a kind. Any similarity to designs
is purely coincidental and the Firm is mindful of any copyright laws.
Changes And Modifications In The Terms
terms. Your continued use of the Website signifies your acceptance of any revisions and explicit renewal of your consent
The Website offers services to both Users and Registered Users who wish to purchase gold, uncut diamond polki or other type of jewellery available on the Website for personal consumption. You may receive recommendations generated from the website based on popular preferences of buyers; suggesting a list of pieces for investment or other recommended good buys. However, you agree and acknowledge the Firm does not guarantee any of these recommendations and you shall, under no circumstances, hold the Firm liable for any loss and/or damage suffered by placing reliance on these recommendations.
There is a possibility that a product ordered by a User and/or Registered User might not be available/ be out of stock at the time of/ after placing an order. This may occur before we are able to post a notification on the Website. In such cases, we will contact you directly to discuss possible options.
Pricing Of Products
Data available on the Website, including prices, may be inaccurately displayed due to system errors. The Firm reserves the right to correct any and all errors when they occur. However, we do not honour inaccurate or erroneous prices. The prices on the Website are subject to change without notice. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. The prices of the products listed on the Website are fixed and not negotiable. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our customer services department at firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 9928033009 / address.
Jewellery prices may vary from one category to another, depending on the size of the uncut diamond used in a particular piece. Economic factors such as the supply and demand of uncut diamonds in the market can also affect the price of products. The prices stated on the Website may be substantially higher or lower than the actual prices in the retail markets.
While the Website is designed to provide most accurate diamond pricing information, the information about the diamonds/ jewellery pieces – does not provide an appraisal or guarantee of value, nor does it give suggestions or recommendation of any sort for buying or selling diamonds/ jewellery pieces. All grading and pricing are subjective methods of analysis and no guarantee is made or liability assumed as to the accuracy or validity of the information provided by the Firm or the expertise of those providing information via the Website.
You can purchase products available on the Website by contacting the firm after shortlisting the products in the cart. The firm after analysing your requirements shall provide you with an invoice alongside transaction information. You can complete your purchase by fulfilling the payment obligations. It must be noted that orders are normally considered complete only after the payment has been received by the Firm.
The Firm requires a User/ Guest to register on the Website in the process of checking out. In addition to other mandatory information to be provided by you, you will also have to provide your Permanent Account Number (PAN) or other such documents, at the time of purchase, for purchases above INR 30,000/- .
1. Kindly note the following about the metal used in the products sold on the Website (there will be further specifications mentioned for each piece of jewellery on the product description section) :
a. The motifs in jewellery are set in 22 karats gold which is hallmarked.
b. The stem and push back / screw back in earrings are set in brass with micron gold plating.
c. All links in the necklaces, bracelets and earrings are set in brass /18 karat gold (may vary from piece to piece).
d. All ring bands are set in 18/ 22 karat gold, (may vary from piece to piece).
e. The jewellery findings are either set in 18k/22k gold or brass with micron gold plating (may vary from piece to piece).
2. Further, all clasps for the bracelets are set in brass with micron gold plating.
3. Pearls and coloured stones in all jewellery consisting of the same i.e. earrings, rings,necklaces, bracelets, maang tikka, pendants, etc., are strung on brass wires or threads, depending on/ as suitable for every individual piece.
4. All designer pieces of jewellery i.e. base of bracelets or chains in necklaces are set in either brass or gold. However, as stated above, in point no. 1(a), all center motifs are set in 22 karat gold.
5. All pieces advertised have size/dimension in the description provided on the Website to help you visualize the actual size of the piece.
Variance In Weight
The gold weight mentioned on the Website for any product purchased may vary. Further, as per industry standards the Firm states that the total carat weight in all purchases may vary by a minimum 0.05 carats from the stated weight. On the Website, we provide the measurement of our products based on our manufacturing specifications. Slight tolerances may be accounted for based on finishing during the manufacturing. However, it must be noted that the amount charged for gold is on the net gold weight of each item and NOT on the overall gross weight, barring variances. Further, it must be noted that the natural nature of gemstones used in each piece may/will vary/differ in their colour, cut, size and shape as provided in different products. These variations make each piece unique retaining their value as one of kind, high value, handcrafted collectibles. For gemstone and pearl measurements, a tolerance of (minimum) 0.25mm can occur. For diamond jewellery set with multiple diamonds, we provide the minimum total carat weight for the piece. Colour and clarity grades are expressed as either a minimum or an average depending on the number of diamonds. If stated as a minimum, all diamonds within the piece are at or above the stated quality. If expressed as an average, collectively the quality is approximately equal to or exceeds the grade stated.
Variance In Size / Colour
Items may appear larger or smaller than the actual size due to screen / resolution defaults and photography variations.
Each product has a description with the height and width mentioned as well as a scale is provided to understand the actual size of the piece of jewellery.
Every piece of Moy Jewellery is a labour of love. Each piece of Polki Jewellery is meticulously handcrafted and perfected by highly qualified and experienced craftsmen in Jaipur, Rajasthan. So, when ordering your Polki Jewellery be patient – since you really can’t rush this exquisite work of art!
At Moyindia.com, you’re always assured of quality. We are amongst the first few jewellery brands in the nation to provide a certification for the polkis used in your jewellery pieces. Every piece of jewellery comes with a certificate of authenticity from moy – for the Polki as well as the gold thus reaffirming the genuiness of all Moy products.
Polki is one of the hardest precious stones, and as a result needs to be set in 22 karat gold, because anything lighter would not be able to hold these stones securely. At Moy, Polki is set only in gold of 22-karat (hallmarked) purity. Thus ensures the durability of all jewellery pieces purchased here.
Marrying the age old traditions of Indian craftsmanship to the contemporary techniques of jewellery making, we have birthed Moy. And are successfully able to keep the weight of the elements to a minimum, thus keeping the jewellery light and easy to wear. You are charged only for the quantity of gold and the number and size of the Polkis used in each piece.
You shall handle all purchased products with care. In order to carry out the same, you can follow the below mentioned recommendations:
1. All jewellery is presented in a gift box.
2. Gold plated wire jewellery may tarnish with time and wear. It is advisable to polish it frequently with a clean, dry cloth to avoid tarnishing. However, semi-precious stones might be required to be cleaned with a damp cloth to make them shine. Please dry the same carefully.
3. In order to protect your gold jewellery, it is recommended to store the same in the box provided with the purchased product and must be kept in a dry, cool place. All pieces must be kept individually to avoid any scratches.
4. Do not leave your jewellery hanging on a jewellery stand to avoid tarnishing and scratching quickly. 5. Always keep your jewellery away from direct sunlight and or heat. 6. It is advisable to avoid contact with perfume, chemicals, deodorant, etc. If you do spray perfume near or directly on your jewellery, it may cause it to tarnish. Further, do not spray perfume on the part of your body where you will be wearing the jewellery as even if the perfume has dried/ evaporated, it may cause it to tarnish or blacken. 7. To maintain the condition of your jewellery and keep it looking new, always remove your jewellery when showering, swimming or when undertaking any manual or domestic work.
Refund / Return Policy
1.You can return or exchange your Moy product/products at a 35% deduction on the total purchase value.
However a return or exchange largely depends on the condition of the product and the analysis of any damages or wear. Henceforth a refund will only be initiated after due investigation of the product/s and any considerations will be made at the Firm’s sole discretion.
2. The Firm will not accept any returns nor initiate any refunds on purchase of the product under any circumstances as every product is specially handcrafted once the order is placed. However, under exceptional circumstances, the user can contact the Firm’s customer support team who shall, after due verification of proof and based on other considerations deal with such issues on a case to case basis. For the sake of clarity, such considerations shall be made at the Firm’s sole discretion.
3. It must be noted that the Firm shall not be liable for the cost of return/insurance for the postage/courier. This shall entirely be your responsibility.
4.Kindly note that refunds made under any circumstances will be in the form of credit to be redeemed for future purchases at Moy.
a. Please allow 20-30 working days for the products purchased to be dispatched, as everypiece is on a made to order basis.
b. The Firm shall send you an email and SMS on the date of dispatch of the purchased product, including details of the expected date of delivery, tracking reference number, etc. For the sake of clarity, it must be noted that all delivery dates are estimates only.
c. Cash on delivery option is applicable only to residents of jaipur city.
The Firm offers Users repair services for products purchased from the Website only. Before shipping such products back to for repair, the User is required to contact the Firm’s customer support team to initiate the process. On receipt and acknowledgement from the Firm’s Customer support team, the User may send such products for repair services at their own cost. The Customer support team shall access the degree of damages and provide a quotation for repair of the product to the User in writing. Any kind of repair work shall be initiated only once the User approves of the same in writing. The User shall be responsible for all shipping (pre and post repair) and insurance charges.
By using the information, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and are otherwise capable of entering into a contract under applicable Indian laws and you are not governed by any laws that exclude or limit the disclaimers set out herein.
Enrollment / Registration
To access and/or use the Website, you will be required to provide certain personal information like your name, salutation, address, email address and mobile number. When you provide us with any information, the information has to be accurate and complete. Care must be taken to not impersonate anyone else or choose names that are offensive or that violate anyone’s rights. If you don’t follow these rules or if we believe the details are not correct, current, or complete, we have the unconditional right to refuse you access to or use of the Website, or take down any information or data posted by you.
You hereby authorize the Firm and/or authorized third parties to retain the information shared by you for the purpose of using the Website and for any marketing campaign of the Firm.
Representations And Warranties
You represent and warrant that:
Further, you agree and acknowledge that:
1. The information, content and materials available on the Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Firm and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties on merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
2. The Firm shall make all reasonable efforts to display the products on the Website as accurately as possible. However, the Firm cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any product color, texture or detail will be accurate. The Firm does not warrant that product descriptions or other content are accurate, complete, reliable current or error free. The images provided on the Website are enlarged for demonstration purposes. While the Firm makes every effort to ensure that the products are described and priced accurately, in the event that an item is deemed to be priced incorrectly, the Firm reserves the right to refuse the sale of that item.
3. The Firm does not warrant that the functions contained in content, information and materials on the Website, including, without limitation any third party sites or services linked to the Website will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that the defects will be rectified, or that the Website or the servers that make such content, information and materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
4. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website and / or services are accessed at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from such download to your computer system.
Comments Or Questions
If you wish to lodge any complaints for misuse or abuse of the facilities available on the Website by another User, you may contact the Firm at email@example.com or +91 9928033009.